CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

UEA catch up

Its UEA weekend! YES!! I grab my flute from the band room and head out to a group of friends. I see Sierra and walk over to her, "Hey friend, what you doing this weekend? Hey Michael." Her boyfriend walks over to us. "Nothing really, I will be on my website, talk to me k?" "Ya, ok." She gives Michael a kiss, its way akward, I mean she is only 14. Its just weird to have her be kissing him. . . .I am not going to lie, I am a little jealous!

I go home and check all of my emails and facebook myspace you know those things. Then I go to a haunted house with Liz and Marissa. It was pretty lame, the Haunted Village at THis is THe Place. . . Dont recommend it!!! BUt it was fun to be with my friends! Then we go to Maverick and go hang out at There house!

The next day Marissa, Jackson (my brother), Mckay (His friend), Tiffany (aunt) and me go to lagoon, it was ok. My aunt is a little Psycho so that wasnt very much fun and Marissa wouldnt talk but Mckay is nice.

The next day I was going to go to a movie but Morgan was being so freaking dumb so we didnt and I was stuck at home all day.

Sunday was boring old church and THEN HERE WE ARE TODAY!!!!


BUT the best thing ever happened!! I have my tickets to the TWILIGHT MOVIE PREMIER!!! I am so excited!!! yayayayya I think I am going with my dad! yayaayyayayyayay Well I have to go babysit now, so see ya!!

0 comments: